Some ideas for a better nights sleep
Remember that everyone is different and only you can know what truly works for you so keep in mind the things that work for you and make me feel sleepy and repeat these activities. Below are some natural suggestions which may help you sleep better:
- Remove all electronic equipment from the room where you sleep
- Turn your room into a comfortable sleeping environment
- Use the 2-3 hours before you bedtime to wind down and avoid stressful activities such as working.
- Evidence suggests a warm bath an hour or so before bed can help you to relax and get your body ready for bed. This is said to work due to the body cooling after the bath which makes the body more relaxed, which helps to induce a natural sleep.
- Some research also suggests sexual activity can encourage hormones that bring on sleep.